Personal Data Transfer and processing activities
Categories of Personal Data
The categories of personal data and categories of data subjects whose data is processed with Task Analytics are:
- The personal data processed may concern the following categories of data:
- Computer Device data
- Contact data (name, email)
- Communication data
- Location data
- The personal data processed may also concern the following special categories of data:
None. Task Analytics does not process any data that falls into the special categories defined by GDPR.
- Data subjects
The personal data transferred may concern the following categories of data subjects:
- Registered users of the Task Analytics web application, ie. Employees from the client organization with a Task Analytics account.
- Survey Respondents who submit their consent via the Task Analytics survey.
Transfer of Personal Data
Task Analytics, as the data importer, provides the following activities which are relevant to the transfer of personal data:
- Task Analytics delivers web-based, visitor intent analytics that is captured via a survey on the client website. All personal data is processed on behalf of the Data Controller in this regard. The activities relevant to the transfer of personal data are:
- Reporting of data captured by the survey - Reporting is done via the client organization’s Task Analytics user account dashboard, found inside of our web application at admin.taskanalytics.com. The Task Analytics web application is accessible via the organizational account username and password authentication at admin.taskanlytics.com.
- Export of data captured by the survey - The ability to export survey capture data in .csv format is available inside an organization's Task Analytics admin dashboard. The Task Analytics web application is accessible via the organizational account username and password authentication at admin.taskanlytics.com.
Data Transfer Processing Activities
The personal data transferred will be subject to the following basic processing activities:
Data is logged and stored by the Task Analytics server, and displayed in the Task Analytics web application. The web application is accessible via an organizational account username and password, and located at admin.taskanlytics.com.
- Data is displayed is done via the client organization’s Task Analytics user account dashboard, found inside of our web application at admin.taskanalytics.com. The Task Analytics web application is accessible via the organizational account username and password authentication at admin.taskanlytics.com.
Task Analytics and GDPR
Task Analytics is committed to the security of your data and protection for the privacy of your clients. All data is stored and hosted in the European Union (The Netherlands, Belgium and Ireland). In GDPR-terms, you are the controller, Task Analytics ...
International Transfers of EU Personal Data to Task Analytics Services
Updates to the Task Analytics Data Processing Agreement Task Analytics has taken a number of measures to legalize the transfers of EU personal data to Task Analytics services in light of the July 16, 2020 decision of the Court of Justice of the ...
How does Task Analytics use the collected data?
Task Analytics aims to help clients understand customer intent to elevate their service and the customer experience of their websites. General data We collect device data to provide insights to our clients regarding which user demographics or ...
Consult your Data Protection Officer (DPO) If your company has a data protection officer, make sure to consult this person to ensure GDPR compliance. Data Processing Agreement (DPA) for storing personal data It’s ok to collect privacy-sensitive ...
Which information does Task Analytics collect
The information that is collected depends on the set-up of your configuration. Some of the data will always be collected as part of using Task Analytics; other data is optional and depends on the set-up of your survey and feedback given by visitors. ...